In order to provide the best communication between our school and your household, we are requesting that you register on our school’s website, and subscribe to the areas that are important to you and your child/children.
By subscribing, you can receive email updates.
To do this, please do the following:
1. Go to our website: www.ecboe.org/ghs
2. Click on the REGISTER button at the top right of the page.
3. Enter your birthdate and click SUBMIT. (You must be older than 18 to do this)
4. Fill out the form that displays. Note that there are required fields: First name, Last name, Email address, sign-in name, password, and confirming password. TIP: we suggest you at least add your ZIP code, as this will enable you to take advantage of the distance calculation feature on the website.
5. Make sure that the box that says “Please send me email about Events and Activities” is selected, and click SUBMIT.
6. You will now see a message that your registration has been accepted. NOTE; YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE E-ALERTS UNTIL YOU FINISH THE DIRECTIONS LISTED BELOW!
7. Please sign into the website now using the Sign-In Name and password that you just assigned yourself. This can be done by either clicking on the SIGN IN button at the top right of the site, or by clicking on the hyperlink below the acceptance message.
8. Once signed in, you will need to click on the ACCESS MY INFO button that appears at the top right of the page.
9. You will now see your profile displayed and available to edit if necessary. Please scroll down until you see MY E-ALERTS & SUBSCRIPTIONS. Be sure your E-Alerts are marked "On." Key in your information regarding cell phone number, provider, etc. Click Save. If needed, click Access My Info again at the top, right corner. Near the bottom, click the button EDIT SUBSCRIPTIONS.
(Cell phone text alerts may not be available for a few weeks.)
10. From the drop down menu, select Glencoe High School.
11. At this point, you will be able to select any sections on our website to which you
would like to subscribe. This subscription will enable you to receive email messages from the editors (teachers/administrators) of those sections.
12. Be sure to subscribe to HOMEPAGE to receive daily announcements and updates..
13. Please select any additional pages that may apply to you or your child/children, for example: teacher page(s), activity page(s), etc.
14. Scroll to the very bottom and click on SUBSCRIBE. You will now be set to receive important alerts from our website.
Thank you for helping us to provide exemplary communication to our parents and students. Please note that this is a new feature and is subject to occasional errors. Do not use this as a sole source of information.
Glencoe High School
Faculty, Staff, and Administration