Helpful Websites

Gadsden State Community College:
Jacksonville State University:
Roll Tide!!!
War Eagle!!!
Snead State Community College:
Samford University:
Birmingham Southern College:
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Other Helpful Sites
ACT info
SAT info
FAFSA (form to complete for Pell Grant, Student Loans)
Wells Fargo



If you need help paying for college, you’re not alone. The U.S. Department of Education awards more than $120 billion a year in grants, work-study funds, and loans to more than 13 million students. Federal student aid covers such expenses as tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation. Thousands of colleges across the country participate in the federal student aid programs; ask the school you’re interested in whether they do!

Apply for federal student aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. And remember, the first F in “FAFSA” stands for free – you should never pay to fill out the FAFSA form.

Try this resource: – A financial aid calculator that gives an early estimate of eligibility for federal student aid.

Many colleges offer financial aid from their own funds. Find out what might be available to you:

  • Visit your school’s financial aid page on its website, or ask someone in the financial aid office.
  • Ask at the department that offers your course of study; they might have a scholarship in your major.
  • Fill out any applications the school requires for its own aid, and meet the deadlines.





Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.